Help!!!

Arrrrgh!  I'm a visual sort of person, also fairly new to blogging and I'm finding out the hard way that the two don't seem to go together - not on Blogger anyway.  For the past few days I've been tearing my hair out trying to find a way of using Dynamic Views (because on opening I love to have all the images displayed using Flipcards), combined with a sidebar in the posts displaying contact, follow, blogs I like etc.  Is this just one ask too many for Blogger?
Only view to be had of me in past couple of days!

Try as I might, I just can't find a way of doing this.  Have I missed something??  Can't see a way of getting any help from Blogger, you can only submit the problem then they helpfully? say that it's very helpful to them, they'll take note but they can't respond personally. Thanks a million Blogger.

I feel so frustrated right now I'd like to export the whole blog to a different host.  Maybe I'm just being super thick, but if so, could anyone please put me out of my misery?  All comments greatly appreciated, in fact I might just give a copy of my new book (out in Jan) to the person who can solve this for me.

Comments

Popular Posts